Monroe Count Fall Festival Parade will be on
Saturday September 17th
Parade starts at 12:00 p.m.
If you have preregistered, you will not receive a confirmation. Just check in at registration the day of the parade.
The theme this year is “22 and Brand New”
As we are getting close to Parade Day, please remember...
- YOU MUST GO TO REGISTRATION EVEN IF YOU HAVE PREREGISTERED to sign waiver and receive your entry number.
- You CAN register on the day of the parade.
- Registration opens at 8:00 a.m. and will end at 11:00 a.m.
- Staff will be there to help you know where to go and where to park.
- See maps below
Please enter the school area from the back entrances.
- Reeves Road to the stop sign at Colt Drive
- Turn right at Colt Drive and enter to the schools by turning right at the next stop sign
- Registration will be at the Baseball Field
- Staff will be there to direct you and show you where to park. They will be wearing yellow vests.
Parade Line up will start by Edgewood High School and begin on Edgewood Drive
- Edgewood Drive to Hwy 46
- Turn Right on Hwy 46
- Turn Right on S. Paul Street
- Up Paul Street and disperse as needed
- Parade will not be rescheduled if cancelled due to weather
- Horses must remain in grass area where posted and will not be allowed on the front HS parking lot
- Restrooms will be available at the HS from 8:00am to 11:00am
- Parade staff will be wearing yellow vests if you need assistance Non parade vehicles are not allowed to be left in the lineup lot
Lineup begins at 8:00am and ends at 11:00am
All participants must pick up their entry number and sign waiver at Registration before 11:00am parade day
Registration is located from Sycamore Dr. enter Edgewood Dr. next to the HS Baseball Field, look for the white tent
Late registration is 8:00am – 11:00am parade day